I'm not a fan of Cliff Notes, but there have been occasions in my past when I had other priorities, like Beverly Hills, 90210, and Cliff Notes were an unfortunate necessity. I am not one to condemn those that look for the easy way out, in fact, I am willing to encourage it. So here is the Cliff Note's Caolionn edition for 2005:
- First and foremost, there was the thesis.
- Then there is the thesis topic over and over and over and over again. My God, do I not understand the meaning of "beating a dead horse"?!
- In addition to wild animals, I'm not so good with planes either.
- There was an unfortunate dabbling with hair dye. Not quite feared, but definitely questionable.
- Too much science makes a girl really, really boring. Cure: Morocco, Mexico, Japan and the much-more exotic Washington, D.C..
- A fascinating discussion on evolution.
- Hot topic: women in physics.
- Defense, a post-doc position, a new apartment and a return home.
- Amusing interlude.
- Harry Potter, YEAH!!
- PRL cover publication and explanation.
- Amusing interlude, part two.
- GO SCIENCE!!
- A new job and new minefields.
- Goodbye and Thank you.
p.s. The site will be here indefinitely, but comments will be closed starting January 1st.